Is your vehicle refrigeration sending shivers down your spine, is it unreliable, expensive to run, why wait for those rejected loads and expensive loss of product, get it serviced the summer is coming, or upgrade to new modern equipment and then
feel the difference.
We are specialists in Hubbard/Zanotti, GAH, Eberspacher/Diavia under bonnet systems (nothing on the roof), Carrier, Thermoking, Gover (eutectic beam) and diesel drive units.
Coldlink offer specialist services for sales, servicing, repairs and installations of the following:
- Transport refrigeration sales, servicing, repairs and installations
- On site servicing, repairs and installations
- Planned maintenance agreements / all inclusive service contracts
- Sales and installations of new and second hand equipment
- Chiller, Fridge and Freezer van conversions.
- Repairs to existing body work / van conversions
- Calibration certificates for controllers and probes
- Temperature recorders/monitors
- 12v DC cooler/freezer boxes up to 1m³
- Fishing boats / removable refrigerated boxes
- Portable cold storage / shipping containers
- Refrigerated trailers up to 12ft long
Coldlink can offer you the complete refrigerated vehicle solution with automatic temperature control for small to large panel vans and commercial vehicle box bodies up to 7.5 tons for transporting fresh and frozen products between the temperature ranges of -25°C to +15°C depending on the types of product being carried.
We have a choice of system products to suit different customer requirements and these are specific to each customers needs, the best way for your needs to be achieved is to contact ourselves with your requirement and let us offer you our extensive knowledge to help you make the right decision, these extend to the following:
- Insulation thickness
- Condenser moulds
- Multi temp compartments
- Choice of unit roof mounted or hidden under bonnet
(nothing on roof)
- Bulkhead mounted (box bodies)
- Single and multi channel temperature recorders with delivery and History ticket print outs with company logo’s
- Pallet protection and load restraint bars
- Thermal curtains
- Shelving options
- Options of mains overnight standby
(single and three phase)
- Choice of engine driven compressor or DC electric systems
- Calibration certificates for controllers, probes, temperature recorders & monitors.
These certificates are UKAS traceable
You can be sure that your goods are transported at the correct temperature in a safe and reliable manner to your customer.
Servicing, Repairs & Installations
Transport Refrigeration servicing, repairs and installations can be carried out either at our work shop or at your premises whatever is the most convenient to suit your busy needs.
Planned Maintenance/Service Contracts
Our planned maintenance and service contracts are
available to take the worry and Hassel away from the customer. planned maintenance agreements offers regular servicing at fixed costs plus the parts used, these are usually carried out 6 Monthly, this can vary due to mileage and usage and a typical service includes the checking of all components and system performance any parts showing wear are replaced to save unnecessary breakdowns.
i.e. Drive belts, pulleys, fans, filters etc.
All inclusive service contracts eliminate the risks of unexpected bills at a fixed Monthly cost this includes all parts, labour and breakdowns and is an effective way of budgeting your maintenance costs, all prices are calculated on contract length and mileage. Please note accidental damage and driver abuse is excluded.
For free and friendly advise please call:
08454 567 157
Alternatively please email us at: